Sökning: "environmental issues"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2064 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental issues.
1. The Human and the Creation in Relation to the Narrative of the Divine An Ecological Reading of the Letter to the Romans in Comparison with 4QInstructionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to elaborate on an ecological reading of Romans in comparison to 4QInstruction.In a literary analysis, recognizing figurative language, intertextuality and conceptual metaphor theory, the underlying framings of a Divine Narrative in Romans and 4QInstruction is uncovered. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Food production and land use could be blamed for a lot of the global environmental issues present in todays society. With an ever increasing global population and steadily increasing effects of climate change, which threaten our crops, there is likely potential for issues to increase in scope and severity. LÄS MER
3. Medvetenheten om klimatfrågan bland elever i gymnasieskolan och vuxenutbildningen : En empirisk pilotstudieUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to study, in a pilot survey, the consciousness of climate change among pupils in secondary school and in adult education. These are the research questions: - What consciousness of climate change do the pupils have? - What are the differences in respect of climate change consciousness between men and women, pupils in adult education and in upper secondary school and pupils in pre-university programmes and in vocational programmes? ”Climate Change Consciousness” is constructed as a concept consisting of ecological, social and economic dimension as well as the components knowledge, attitudes and behaviour. LÄS MER
4. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
5. Does Size Matter? : An event study exposing the relative size of a green bond issue and its impact on value creation for corporations.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Capital markets have changed profoundly since green bonds were first introduced in 2013 as a way of financing programs benefiting social and environmental sustainability. The purpose of this study is to investigate whether green bond issues are related to value creation as compared with conventional bond issues, and how the relative size of a bond issue may impact this relationship. LÄS MER