Sökning: "environmental management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2963 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental management.
1. Spatio-temporal drought characteristics in the Limpopo basin from 1918 to 2018 - A case study based on analysis of the Standardized Precipitation Evaporation Index (SPEI)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The identification of the characteristics of drought are of great importance in water resources planning and management. This study explored the characteristics of drought at Limpopo River Basin (LRB) from 1918 to 2018. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This study examined the possible renewable energy sources that can provide the necessary power for a mobile Off-grid Automated Milking System (AMS) at a grazing pasture. This involved choosing the most cost effective, environmental friendly and sustainable mean for a mobile AMS which aims to be operating between months of May to September at a rate of milking 20 cows per day. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Food production and land use could be blamed for a lot of the global environmental issues present in todays society. With an ever increasing global population and steadily increasing effects of climate change, which threaten our crops, there is likely potential for issues to increase in scope and severity. LÄS MER
4. Har miljöcertifieringen enligt ISO 14001 någon effekt på akademiska biblioteks miljöarbete? : En jämförande studie av fyra olika akademiska bibliotek i SverigeKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In the year of 1996, the Swedish government decided that all of Sweden’s different authorities must set an example and work towards sustainable development (Arvidsson, 2004). Every agency had therefore an obligation to procure an environmental management system and integrate into its operations (SFS 2009:907). LÄS MER
5. Can hunter’s local ecological knowledge be used in management of multi-ungulate systems? : a combination of local ecological knowledge and scientific knowledge to add a finer resolution to current management strategiesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Management and conservation of wildlife populations are generally based on scientific knowledge (SK) and monitoring to establish reliable information. The information gathered and presented from SK is interpreted by individuals who can have different ways of interpreting the same type of information. LÄS MER