Sökning: "estrogen receptor"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden estrogen receptor.
1. Hypoxia-induced expression of HIF-1a and GPR30, in relation to survival, proliferation and apoptosis in MCF-7 and SkBr3 breast cancer cells.L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Läkarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Hypoxia that accompanies tumor growth induces the expression of hypoxiainducible factor a (HIF-1a), in turn mediating the expression of other genes, including G protein-coupled receptor 30 (GPR30), to promote adaption to the hypoxic microenvironment and enable cell proliferation and survival. Nonetheless, this correlation has not been causally explained. LÄS MER
2. Role of CDK4/CDK6 inhibitors: Ribociclib, Palbocilcib and Abemacilcib in treatment of metastatic breast cancerKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women in Sweden and globally. Socio-demographic, genetic and productive factors together with some endogenous and exogenous hormones and lifestyle are some of the risk factors that can cause this type of cancer. LÄS MER
3. Exploring the impact of estrogen signaling on gut microbiota diversity in a diet-induced obesity and a colorectal cancer modelMaster-uppsats, KTH/Proteinvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the most common and deadly cancers in the western world. The incidence of CRC shows the tendency to rise with the increase of obesity, which is caused by current increase in fat intake, suggesting the correlation between CRC and high-fat diet (HFD). LÄS MER
4. Risk of neutropenia and healthcare resource utilization in patients with metastatic breast cancer treated with CDK4/6 inhibitors in real-world settingKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för medicinska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: In patients with metastatic estrogen-receptor (ER) positive breast cancer, the current standard of care as first or second line treatment is a combination of endocrine therapy with a CDK 4/6-inhibitor. Neutropenia is a dose-limiting toxicity of CDK 4/6 inhibitors leading to dose adjustment and treatment discontinuation in a considerable number of patients. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Ionic liquids are salts that are in liquid form at room temperature. These compounds have been suggested to be environmentally friendly and are proposed to be replacements for commercially available solvents used in laboratory operations today. LÄS MER