Sökning: "eu global strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden eu global strategy.
1. THE EUROPEAN UNION’S FOREIGN POLICY IDENTITY - A case study of EU enlargement to the Western BalkansMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Key EU actors’ discourse in relation to other external actors in the EU enlargement process of theWestern Balkans is analysed. The analysis is undertaken in order to gain insights into the EU’s current foreign policy identity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Food Waste is a global issue concerning the environment, resources, social justice and economy. Despite being so pressing, around one-third of food produced is discarded worldwide. Meanwhile, food waste is incredibly complicated, requiring collaborations of all stakeholders and various innovations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Following the 2017-2018 North Korea nuclear crisis and a decade of disinterest, scholarly attention to the EU’s involvement in the Korean conflict has steadily increased. This thesis compares EU actorness in the Korean conflict, spanning the periods 2011-2012 and 2018-2019, using parts of Rhinard’s and Sjöstedt’s (2019) new actorness framework. LÄS MER
4. Envisioning an Environmentally Just Transition: A Case Study of the Democracy in Europe 2025’s Green New Deal Campaign for Societal TransformationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The continued increase of greenhouse gas emissions and the growing danger this poses has led to the emergence of several strategies to guide society away from further environmental degradation. Green growth is the pertinent global strategy, it calls for continued growth with the hopes to advance toward technocratic solutions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Because of climate change, rising sea levels in Kristianstad Municipality is more urgent than ever. Sea levels around Scania are estimated to rise more than 2,5 meters in 80 years considering that they are currently rising with 3,2 mm per year. LÄS MER