Sökning: "european green deal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden european green deal.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The environmental targets set by Europe of reaching a net zero carbon emission by 2050 and the European Green Deal have increased the environmental targets previously set. The Italian government managed to reach the targets set by 2020 in advance and started to work on the 2030 targets in 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal is an example of a growth-oriented environmental policy approach. However, from the perspective of Degrowth, the narrative of unlimited growth is criticized. Therefore, this thesis analyses resistant texts in reaction to the set of environmental policy initiatives proposed by the European Green Deal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Annual building renovation rates in Europe currently stand at 0.4 to 1.2%. In order for Europe to meetits energy efficiency targets a “renovation wave” will have to be triggered that will, at least double, the current rates (“A European Green Deal | European Commission” 2019). LÄS MER
5. TEN-E som möjliggörare av den gröna given – en analys av Unionens skyldighet att integrera miljöskyddskraven i ljuset av urvalskriterierna för projekt av gemensamt europeiskt intresseUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In 2019, the European commission presented the Green Deal - the EU's new growth strategy to achieve climate neutrality by 2050. The new strategy led the Commission to initiate a review of the legislation regarding TEN-E. One of the purposes of TEN-E is to adopt PCI projects. LÄS MER