Sökning: "europeisk integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden europeisk integration.
1. EUROPEISK IDENTITET EN KVANTITATIV STUDIE OM HUR EUROPEISK INTEGRATION PÅVERKAR GRADEN AV EUROPEISK IDENTIFIKATION I LÄNDERKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite numerous papers and research on how different aspects are affecting levels of European identification, there are relatively few studies that are scrutinizing how European integration and how different levels of European integration are affecting levels of European identification. This research fills that gap. LÄS MER
2. INTEGRATION PÅ EUROPEISK ARBETSMARKNAD - Hur makedonska immigranter upplever sin arbetsmarknadsintegration i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU countries are the host countries of many migrant groups, and Sweden is one of these countries. Immigrants from North Macedonia are, on the other hand, a group of migrants whose integration into some of the European labor markets is not researched. LÄS MER
3. Techno-economic Analysis and Market Potential Study of Solar Heat in Industrial Processes : A Fresnel Direct Steam Generation case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The industrial sector not only has a big contribution to global emissions but also a low share of renewable energy for heat demand. Knowing that most of the energy consumption in industry is heat and that half of it is at medium-low temperature (below 400 ºC), it is a great market for the integration of solar thermal technologies. LÄS MER
4. EUROPEISKA KOMMISSIONEN: IHÄRDIG ELLER ANPASSNINGSBAR? Jämförande textanalys av Kommissionens ställningstaganden angående differentierad integrationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Commission is historically seen as a supranational institution that prefers the member states in EU to be unified. The development in the EU has though proceeded towards more differentiation between the member states and they are now less unified. The thesis therefore aims to answer how the Commission reacts to this development. LÄS MER
5. KOMMISSIONENS ORDFÖRANDE TAR TILL ORDA - En kvalitativ analys av State of the European union-tal 2010–2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Schengen and Euro crisis has made the subject of European identity a center of the general European debate. There is a consensus that the European Commission has a strong formal institutional as well as a strong informal opportunity to influence and influence the dynamics of European identity. LÄS MER