Sökning: "ever-married women"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden ever-married women.
1. A quantitative study on : Women's reproductive health complication termination of pregnancy among ever-married women of Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för hälso- och vårdvetenskap (HV)
Sammanfattning : Termination of pregnancies is a public health concern in many developing countries. In Bangladesh women faces barrier to access health care service for pregnancy termination. LÄS MER
2. Association between maternal level of education and female genital cutting in 1-14 years girls in Egypt. A secondary analysis of the 2014 Egypt Demographic and Health Survey.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background Female genital cutting (FGC) is a persistent issue of global concern that carries various healthrisks on women and girls. FGC is almost universal in Egypt and despite continuous efforts, the decline of the practice is unsatisfactory. LÄS MER
3. Association between women's level of education and their experience of intimate partner violence in Nigeria : A cross-sectional studyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Intimate partner violence is the most prevalent category of violence that women are experiencing and, globally, 30% of women are estimated to have suffered physical, emotional, or sexual IPV. Nigeria lacks clear anti-IPV legislation, and the proportion of IPV has received widespread attention from a human rights perspective. LÄS MER
4. The Determinant for the Uptake of HIV testing among women aged 15-49 years in Liberia. A cross-sectional study based on the 2013 Demographic and Health Survey of LiberiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) remains a global challenge with an estimate of 37.9 million confirm cases. Testing remains a critical indicator of HIV diagnosis and treatment, as it is the primary step towards taking accountability for the protection of oneself and the protection of others. LÄS MER
5. Factors associated with the place of delivery among ever-married women in Bangladesh : A secondary analysis of the Bangladesh Demographic and Health Survey, 2014Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Although the maternal mortality ratio has dropped globally, the ratio is still unacceptably high in many low and lower-middle-income countries, like Bangladesh. Maternal deaths can occur from preventable complications due to pregnancy and childbirth. LÄS MER