Sökning: "exchange rate flexibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden exchange rate flexibility.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine whether the real imbalances that have arisen in the economy since the introduction of the euro are improving over time. By using panel data to test for a unit root in and measuring the half-life of eleven euro countries’ real exchange rates under different exchange rate systems from 1957 to 2019, we can investigate how the euro has affected the deviations from the PPP equilibrium. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Understanding events’ impact on financial instruments are crucial for the participants in the financial markets. Here we propose an approach to model an anticipated event’s impact on the prices of FX options, represented in implied volatility. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Advancement of technology with the aid of new application, wireless communication has grown rapidly in the past two decades. Recently, in the wireless communication industry, Narrowband- Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is being discussed by everyone, as the most important emerging technology of the day. LÄS MER
4. Learning to Manage the Unmanageable. A Case Study on Exchange Rate Risk Management within Globally Sourcing Multinational Corporations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. Performance Evaluation of Non-commercial LTE Network For Smart Grid Application : Modification of IEC 61850-90-5 Protocol stack and its Testing over Non-commercial LTEMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : The introduction of smart grid technology has changed the way traditional power grid network function. It made the grid structure more dynamic by enhancing electrical usage management capability. Also, it has increased the scope to enhance communication infrastructure in a smart grid structure. LÄS MER