Sökning: "excise goods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden excise goods.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL TAX ON FOOD IN SWEDEN : How can taxation affect emissions from protein consumption?Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how policy reform can reduce emissions from the consumption of protein goods in Sweden. The data material used is time-series aggregated sales and price indexes on an annual basis of goods: beef, pork, poultry, fish, and egg, together with respective mean kilograms of emissions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this study was to estimate the demand for unregistered alcohol in Sweden 2001-2016 and to provide understanding on the determinants of demand for unregistered alcohol. The method used was a multiple linear OLS regression with fixed annual and regional effects. It was found that the relative share of the unregistered market A. LÄS MER
3. Designing environmental taxes to promote biofuels from a State aid perspective: The impact of the Energy Taxation Directive on assessing selectivity of the Swedish and Finnish energy taxation systemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : To comply with the Paris Agreement and to deal with the threat caused by climate change, the Swedish Parliament has set ambitious targets for greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions. For the transport sector, which accounts for 30 % of total GHG emissions, a milestone target is to reduce GHG emission by 70 % by 2030 compared to 2010 (2030 goal). LÄS MER
4. Nöjesskattens betydelse för svensk nöjesindustri : En kartläggning av nöjesskatten och dess effekt på verksamheten Uddevalla Teater AB 1925-1939Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Hösten 1919 i Sverige tillsattes en skatt som skulle beskatta nöjestillställningar. Dess främsta uppgift var att indriva intäkter till kommunkassan. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent time, several reports have been published about a more and more unhealthy population world wide, with increasing Body Mass Index (BMI) in welfare countries, such as Sweden. Diseases, such as obesity and diabetes, which is strongly connected to a high BMI, have increased and together with them also the medical expenses for society/state. LÄS MER