Sökning: "exempel på paper"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 483 uppsatser innehållade orden exempel på paper.
1. Addressing intersection artifacts on textured, geometrically rendered vector data in 3D applicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : There exist various methods to render vector data in 3D applications. One such method is to render the data geometrically, where polyline data is tessellated into some geometry that is rendered on top of the 3D terrain. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Rewards can be used to navigate a person’s behaviour through stimulation. Knowledge about how humans experience and react to rewards has been of use in many areas, one such example is how retailers use point systems to retain customers. LÄS MER
3. The Bonus-Malus system : Will it be a cost-effective and fair policy for emission reductions from road traffic in Sweden?Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : As emissions of greenhouse gases has become one of our times most urgent issues, the policies implemented by governments in effort to reduce them are many and varied. In Sweden, a feebate system for vehicles was implemented in mid 2018. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : The task of Automated Essay Scoring (AES) has been active for more than half a century, starting with handcrafting statistical features used for linear regression, and currently being improved by the latest advancements in machine learning and natural language processing. Most current research uses some form of character or word embeddings to represent the essays rather than statistical features, enabling the models to analyze the text in full and automatically learn what to look for. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : In the paper industry the appearance and optical performance of coated and uncoated paperboard is important, therefore colour dyes are widely used to enhance the paperboard. In order to enhance the appearance of paper products, the dyes are added directly into the pulp and/or in the coating. LÄS MER