Sökning: "exhaust air"
Visar resultat 26 - 30 av 222 uppsatser innehållade orden exhaust air.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this work was to investigate if there is a contribution of aerosol from the urban region of Copenhagen at the rural station Vavihill. This was done by analyzing measurement data between 1st of January and the 28th of February 2013 measured with a Dierential Mobility Particle Sizer (DMPS), Soot Particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer (SP-AMS), a Cloud Condensation Nuclei Counter (CCNC) and a NOx-analyzer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Spark plugs in Otto engines are usually subjected to service intervals in terms of mileage as a preventive maintenance strategy. The service interval is aimed to cover and safeguard the worst case scenario of spark plug wear during operation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : Regeringens lagstiftare ökar ständigt kraven på att kontrollera utsläppen från tunga fordon för att upprätthålla hållbar miljö. Samtidigt ökar också behovet av snabb respons och lägsta bränsleförbrukning ur kundens perspektiv. LÄS MER
29. Simulation of an energy efficient single-family house in the area of Smedjebacken to meet Miljöbyggnad’s Gold House energy category requirementsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Since the building construction area is accounted for high share of energy usage (36 %) in Europe, there is high demand to pay attention to this area accurately. Sweden which is one of the pioneer countries in terms of building energy efficiency plans to reduce this value to 50 % by 2050. LÄS MER
30. Economic Performance Assessment of Three Renovated Multi-Family Houses with Different HVAC SystemsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Since the building sector is responsible for 40% of the energy consumption and 36% of CO2 emissions in the EU, the reduction of energy use has become a priority in this sector. The EU has adopted several policies to improve energy efficiency. LÄS MER