Sökning: "external effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 525 uppsatser innehållade orden external effects.
1. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Tekniska Högskolan
Sammanfattning : There is a need to improve the JU Solar Team's new solar cell powered electric car's driving capabilities for the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge 2019. Partly to improve the car's safety and the ability to meet the competition requirements, but also to minimize effects that contribute to increased rolling resistance. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : External knowledge sourcing is not only an integral practice within knowledge management, its successful facilitation through leadership has a pressing importance for companies in order to stay innovative and thus competitive in an economic environment, shaped by the dominant and continuous influence of globalization and the increasingly fast pace of technological innovation. Hereby, only limited research has been conducted in the relation between knowledge-oriented leadership, knowledge management, and innovation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : This thesis performs portfolio optimization using three allocation methods, Certainty Equivalence Tangency (CET), Global Minimum Variance (GMV) and Minimum Conditional Value-at-Risk (MinCVaR). We estimate expected returns and covariance matrices based on 7 stock market indices with a DCC-GARCH model including an ARMA (1. LÄS MER
5. Servitization and its Effects on the Business Model : The Transition from Hardware Products to Software Services in ManufacturingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Companies within the manufacturing industry is undergoing changes in their business models to adapt to changing external environments and trends – whereas one general trend is toward servitization, the transition from hardware products to software services. These software services have shown to have an increasingly impactful role for former productbased firms to ensure future reliable profits and revenues. LÄS MER