Sökning: "external perceptions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden external perceptions.
1. TURKISKA UPPFATTNINGAR OM EU - en kvalitativ textanalys av ledarartiklar ur den turkiska nyhetstidningen SabahKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper belongs in the research field of the external perceptions of the European Union. With Turkey as the case focus, the material consists of editorials from the daily newspaper Sabah. The purpose has been to identify how the EU is perceived in accordance with role theory, and detect changes over time between 2006 and 2016. LÄS MER
2. Co-creating Your Own Luck - A Quantitative Study of Non-participating Consumers' Responses to Communicated Consumer Co-creation in New Product DevelopmentD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Consumers are deemed to be the most important external source used in innovation processes. Recently, the interest in consumer involvement in new product development has increased, both in practice and within research. LÄS MER
3. Master’s Thesis: 30 higher education credits Programme: Master’s Programme in Political Science Date: 05/22/2018 Supervisor: Georgios Xezonakis, PhD Words: 15016 INDIVIDUAL HETEROGENEITY IN CORRUPTION VOTING How External Political Efficacy Shapes Electoral Responses to CorruptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corruption poses a serious challenge to democratic accountability as electoral punishment of corrupt incumbents remains limited and varies considerably across contexts. Moreover, the empirical evidence indicates that widespread corruption leads citizens to ‘exit’ options, such as abstention from the electoral process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish public sector is under constant pressure to improve processes and services through further digitalization. Blockchain is a novelty technology which shows promise of enabling functionalities which are desired within the sector. LÄS MER
5. Investigating discouraging and encouraging emic reasons to apply eco-efficient farming methods : a participatory study with indigenous small-scale farmers in Ratanakiri, CambodiaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : In 2008 the most extensive evaluation of global agriculture in human history notable named “agriculture at a crossroad” was published, indicating that agroecological small-scale farming systems could be a path to follow in the future in order to secure a sustainable food supply. Yet it is claimed that there is a gap between knowledge regarding the methods used for agroecological farming and its application by farmers. LÄS MER