Sökning: "external stakeholders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 527 uppsatser innehållade orden external stakeholders.
1. Identifying Applied CSR-Strategies and Respective Communication amid the COVID-19 Pandemic: Perspectives from International Swedish CompaniesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study is interested in the external communication of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It specifically focuses on twelve Swedishinternationally renowned companies operating within varied fields of work, thus contributingwith different perspectives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study investigates the role of life cycle costing the process of servitizing the value proposition of manufacturing businesses. The aim is to increase the understanding of potential utility of life cycle costing in the servitization process of manufacturing businesses. LÄS MER
3. Performance of Light Electric Freight Vehicles in Urban Areas - Adapting the Performance Prism framework to manage CEP stakeholder relationships and improve the performance of Light Electric Freight Vehicles in the last mileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. Citizen participation in fossil-fuel free energy development : A case study of the Samsø Renewable Energy Island (Denmark)Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : In the upcoming years there will be a growing need for sustainable energy transitions in a local as well as global context, making it necessary to gain a better understanding of factors influencing their success. In this context, citizen participation is considered an important tool in achieving sustainable energy transitions, as the active participation of the local population may help in lowering obstacles, such as resistance against planned projects. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to enhance the existing knowledge about cultural management and expanding its scope to discussing service creation in times of COVID-19 from a practice perspective, using public libraries as an example. There is extensive research on public libraries focusing on service encounters, service experience, service quality, place-making processes, and digitalization of library services. LÄS MER