Sökning: "face theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 835 uppsatser innehållade orden face theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study examines the effects of rising interest rates on condominium prices in Sweden using the Vector Error Correction Model (VECM). There have been several studies across the globe that have examined the relationship between house prices and interest rates, while the condominium segment has not been greatly covered. LÄS MER
2. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
3. "Jämlik vård för alla" - eller? : En kvalitativ studie om diskriminering av transpersoner inom den svenska hälso- och sjukvården.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Transgender people still face various types of discrimination, threat and violence on a global level. Even though the work against this societal problem proceeds in Sweden, studies have shown that transgender people often feel disrespected and discriminated within the health care context. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Female immigration is getting more and more common because of globalization and the rising demand for female workers. Women's experiences of integration often have its foundations in officials', authorities', and society's perspective, which is why it is vital to get a deeper understanding of the women's personal experiences. LÄS MER
5. Exploring Connections within Documented-non-European Immigrants' Social Networks and the Influence of the Connections in Labour Market Integration, Lund-SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the labour integration of documented-non-European immigrants into the Swedish labour market through their immigrants' networks. Most documented-non-European immigrants face labour integration challenges due to the lack of specific labour skills. LÄS MER