Sökning: "fair trade"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 180 uppsatser innehållade orden fair trade.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Background: The prevalence of loyalty programs used to attract and keep customers loyal to the company by making return purchases has increased in the marketing strategy used by more and more companies. It is in the nature of a wide variety of loyalty programs to offer consumers benefits in the future causing a liability for the offering business. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has a significant rental sector with about a third of the total number of households rented out. The intention of the rental market should be that it is accessible to all people in society, regardless of nationality or income. LÄS MER
3. The protection of fictional characters: A study on how fictional characters can be protected under copyright and trade mark lawUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : As the entertainment industry continues to grow and fictional characters holding enormous value, this paper seeks to explain how the characters can be protected within the EU through copyright or the use of trade marks, and what the limitations to such protection might be. The paper is using a legal analytical method and looks at both the legislation and the case-law within the union, but also at doctrine and other jurisdictions to aid the interpretation where case-law is absent. LÄS MER
4. The impact of fairtrade and other sustainability practices on cocoa farmers’ income of in Guayas and Manabi provinces, EcuadorMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Voluntary sustainability standards on the one side, and, sustainable sourcing practices on the other side, are two favored ways of the cocoa industry for a more effective, social and environmental friendly value chains. But how well do these two kinds of sustainability schemes improve the cocoa farmers’ income? This thesis investigates the major factors affecting the income among cocoa farmers certified under Fairtrade and Fair for life, and non-certified cocoa farmers participating in Olam’s own sustainability program in the provinces of Guayas and Manabi, in the coastal region of Ecuador. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : Calls to implement corporate reforms in South Korea reached its apex with the strong public outrage at 2016 Presidential corruption scandal involving the largest business groups within the country. In 2017, the newly elected President Moon Jae In promised to achieve corporate reforms that past administrations struggled to engage with. LÄS MER