Sökning: "fallstudie teknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1767 uppsatser innehållade orden fallstudie teknik.
1. Managing Challenges within the Final Stage of Organizational Change Operations : A Case Study of a Swedish Consulting FirmMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The objective of this research is to investigate ways to handle the various issues and challenges companies could encounter throughout the final stage of a change operation, and be able to accomplish this, relevant challenges must be recognized. The topic of change management was investigated and examined by using an abductive approach and the empirical evidence was acquired through semi-structured interviews with personnel and executives at a consulting firm, Company X. LÄS MER
2. Complexity Analysis and Structural Optimization for Architecture Models of Mechatronic SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The design and development of mechatronic system are becoming an increasingly complex task due to the numerous disciplines involved, rapidly increasing scales, and the integration issues of different domains and technologies. The structural complexity of the architecture model design decides the quality of system design in many aspects: the scalability of the system design; usage of allocated resources which influences the computational overhead, etc. LÄS MER
3. Third-party risks in industrial control systems: : A case study in the wind power sectorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This report investigates third-party risk for SCADA systems, using Swedish wind power as an empirical case study. Supervisory, Control, and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems are used in the wind power industry to monitor and control the operational process. The paper also proposed potential strategies for reducing third-party risks and exposures. LÄS MER
4. Major Component Replacement on Floating Wind TurbinesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Among the challenges that floating offshore wind (FOW) energy faces today, operation and maintenanc ecosts, and especially major component replacements (MCR), are an important cost reduction lever. MCRs are defined as any failure on a wind turbine requiring the change of an entire main component of the turbine, such as a gearbox, generator, blade, nacelle, etc. LÄS MER
5. Balancing Demand and Supply Planning in the Food Supply Chain : Insights from a Dairy Industry Case StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Globalization and increasing demand for a variety of food products have contributed to challenges within the food industry (Zhu et al, 2018). The Food Supply Chain, FSC, involves several processes from production to distribution, involving actors from all the different steps in the network (Rohmer et al., 2018). LÄS MER