Sökning: "fashion Industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1054 uppsatser innehållade orden fashion Industry.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The textile fashion industry has a significant environmental impact. The industry accounts for 10% of the world's total carbon dioxide emissions and also leads to other negative environmental impacts. To adapt to environmental goals, including achieving the 1.5-degree target presented by the IPCC, the industry must undergo changes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The complexity of the macroenvironment and value chains within the fashion industry has increased the importance of strategic value chain configurations. The global influence and awareness of macro factors has made it more challenging for decision-makers to integrate macro-environmental changes in their strategic decisions. LÄS MER
3. THE IMPACT OF CANCEL CULTURE ON CONSUMERS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY - An exploratory qualitative study on post-millenialsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The growth of cancel culture has been rapid within marketing and consumption during recent years. With the emergence of cancel culture, consumers have been enabled to use their voices to hold brands accountable, where social media has made information easily available making consumers constantly informed. LÄS MER
4. When second time’s a charm - Exploring consumers’ temporal experiences within second-hand fashion shoppingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Second-hand fashion has emerged as a more sustainable way of shopping, promoting the circular economy while offering unique styles for a cheaper price. Although consumers generally express a willingness to adopt a more sustainable fashion consumption, this is not mirrored in their actual engagement in second-hand fashion shopping. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines circular economy and sustainability work in the textile industry. The two main questions for the study are how Swedish fashion brands relates to EU’s action plan for circular economy and what challenges and opportunities there are with implementing circular economy. LÄS MER