Sökning: "fast fashion brands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden fast fashion brands.
1. CSR is more than PR - Consumer perception of digital sustainability communication from fast fashion brandsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Communication: Fashion Consumers' Reception and Interaction : The Case of Nudie JeansMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The fast fashion industry has a large negative impact on the environment and its workers. Consumers purchasing fast fashion are reinforcing the dominant social paradigm, the assumption that humans are superior and the Earth’s resources unlimited. LÄS MER
3. Sustainability in the Fast Fashion Industry. A quantitative Study on Consumers’ Brand Attitude towards Green Brand Extensions andits Effects on Brand Loyalty.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Only a few industries face challenges regarding sustainability to the same extent as the fashion industry being one of the largest consumer industries and the second most polluting industry in the world. These challenges are encouraged by the fast fashion business model, which is dominant in the sector and relies on the quick responsiveness to latest fashion trends while maintaining low prices, encouraging more consumption and shorter product life cycles. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: In fashion market, with the emergence of new brands and changing customer preference in style, competition is fierce nowadays. Brand is an intangible asset that fashion brands build and leverage to secure market position and customer loyalty, which leads to a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
5. Impact of Environment-related CSR Activities on Consumer Perception and Purchasing Behaviour in the Global Fashion Industry: A Case Study of “Traditional” and “Sustainability-Driven” Firms - H&M and TentreeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the difference in consumer perception of and purchasing behaviour towards two different categories of companies (“traditional” fast fashion brands and “sustainability-driven” sustainable/slow fashion brands) and their environment-related CSR activities in the global fashion industry. The primary objectives of this paper are to determine if “sustainability-driven” fashion companies are perceived as more genuine and trustworthy with regards to their environment-related CSR activities, and how this impacts consumer purchase behaviour. LÄS MER