Sökning: "fat-free mass"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden fat-free mass.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The effect of protein supplements on body composition during weight loss in overweight and obese adults - A systematic review articleAuthor: Jonny Trinh and Tilda OlssonSupervisor: Therese KarlssonExaminer: Anna WinkvistProgramme: Programme in dietetics, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Bachelor’s thesis in clinical nutrition, 15 higher education creditsDate: 2021-04-01Background: Overweight and obesity have turned into a global epidemic in recent decades, where the risk of comorbidity is increasing. Treatment of overweight and obesity includes lifestyle changes, where diet and physical activity are paramount. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Military basic training is important to prepare the recruits for the physical demands that will be put on them during their service. Recruits need to be both strong and have a high aerobic capacity, which requires well-designed exercise plans. LÄS MER
3. Nutritionsstatus, livskvalitet och kroppssammansättning hos patienter med avancerad huvud-halscancer - Långtidsuppföljning av canceröverlevare 6-10 år efter diagnosMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:Nutritional problems are common in patients with head and neck cancer. Deterioration of the nutritional status can occur at diagnosis and thereafter get worse during and after treatment. This entails an increased risk for malnutrition and reduced quality of life. LÄS MER
4. Is attained height associated with overnutrition measures in adolescents? : A cross-sectional analysis of 15 years’ follow-up data in the Maternal and Infant Nutrition Interventions in Matlab (MINIMat) study in rural BangladeshMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Background: As overnutrition rises along with nutrition transition in low- and middle-income settings such as Bangladesh, evaluating metabolic risk factors using overnutrition measures in adolescents is important. Before doing such evaluation, a preliminary step should be taken to attest the independence of overnutrition measures from total height. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Title:Transthyretin as a biomarker for nutritional status during investigation for colorectal cancerCourse:MED730, Research thesis in Clinical Nutrition, 30 ECTSLevel:Second CycleSemester/year:St 2017Supervisor:Frode Slinde och Alexandra VulcanExaminer:Heléne Bertéus ForslundKeywords:Transthyretin, biomarker, nutritional status, colorectal, cancer, malnutrition, body composition, energy, protein, FFMIBackground:Malnutrition is common in colorectal cancer, as well as loss of muscle mass without concurrent major weight loss. Assessment of nutritional status may thus be misleading, with a risk of overlooking malnourished individuals. LÄS MER