Sökning: "feature selection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 125 uppsatser innehållade orden feature selection.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Studying radar pulses and looking for certain patterns is critical in order to assess the threat level of the environment around an antenna. In order to study the electromagnetic pulses emitted from a certain radar, one must first register and identify these pulses. LÄS MER
2. Learning behaviour trees for simulated fighter pilots in airborne reconnaissance missions : A grammatical evolution approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Artificiell intelligens och integrerade datorsystem
Sammanfattning : Fighter pilots often find themselves in situations where they need to make quick decisions. Therefore an intelligent decision support system that suggests how the fighter pilot should act in a specific situation is vital. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Asthma is a respiratory syndrome associated with airflow limitation, bronchial hyperresponsiveness and inflammation of the airways in the lungs. Despite the ongoing research efforts, the outstanding heterogeneity displayed by the multiple forms in which this condition presents often hampers the attempts to determine and classify the phenotypic and endotypic biological structures at play, even when considering a limited assembly of asthmatic subjects. LÄS MER
4. A Benchmark of Prevalent Feature Selection Algorithms on a Diverse Set of Classification ProblemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem; KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Feature selection is the process of automatically selecting important features from data. It is an essential part of machine learning, artificial intelligence, data mining, and modelling in general. There are many feature selection algorithms available and the appropriate choice can be difficult. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The application of neural networks in finance has found renewed interest in the past few years. Neural networks have a proven capability of modeling non-linear relationships and have been proven widely successful in domains such as image and speech recognition. LÄS MER