Sökning: "federated identity management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden federated identity management.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Cloud-based applications especially SaaS applications have become essential for startups and various sized businesses. Adapting to these web applications helps to reduce operational costs and further provide flexibility in accessing individual data of the users. LÄS MER
2. A Framework To Implement OpenID Connect Protocol For Federated Identity Management In EnterprisesMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Federated Identity Management (FIM) and Single-Sign-On (SSO) concepts improve both productivity andsecurity for organizations by assigning the responsibility of user data management and authentication toone single central entity called identity provider, and consequently, the users have to maintain only oneset of credential to access resources at multiple service provider. The implementation of any FIM and SSOprotocol is complex due to the involvement of multiple organizations, sensitive user data, and myriadsecurity issues. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : This is a feasibility study exploring the potential of using advanced e-infrastructure mechanisms for federated identity management and service provisioning to support multi-organizational emergency response efforts. The mechanisms explored are primarily similar to the EduGAIN services developed and used by the national and regional research and education network communities with the objective to support international research collaboration. LÄS MER
4. Single Sign-On : Risks and Opportunities of Using SSO (Single Sign-On) in a Complex System Environment with Focus on Overall Security AspectsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Main concern of this thesis is to help design a secure and reliable network system which keeps growing in complexity due to the interfaces with multiple logging sub-systems and to ensure the safety of the network environment for everyone involved. The parties somewhat involved in network systems are always in need of developing new solutions to security problems and striving to have a secure access into a network so as to fulfil their job in safe computing environments. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi och medier
Sammanfattning : Organizations are continuously expanding their use of computer ser-vices. As the number of applications in an organization grows, so does the load on the user management. LÄS MER