Sökning: "female students"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 350 uppsatser innehållade orden female students.
1. Academic and General Stress among Students: The Role of Implicit Theory of Intelligence and GenderMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Implicit theory of intelligence concerns the belief whether one's intelligence is fixed (entity theory) or changeable (incremental theory). The aim of this study was to examine the relationship between implicit theory of intelligence and stress, both academic and general, as well the role of gender. LÄS MER
2. SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT IN L2 LEARNER LANGUAGE A study of compulsory school English in a Swedish contextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Abstract: learners of English produce subject-verb agreement errors in written productions. The study uses Error Analysis in order to collect, identify, describe, and finally, explain the occuring errors. LÄS MER
3. Technical Interest : Does earlier technology education influence the choiceto further studies in technical subjects?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates if a student’s interest in technology at lower secondary school can influence their choice to attend an upper secondary school technical program (Teknikprogrammet). Factors like the choice of course book, teacher, practical and theoretical technology were investigated. LÄS MER
4. Skolbibliotekets skamvrå? En studie av skolbiblioteket som resurs i tjejers informationssökningar kring sexualitetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis presents a review of high school girls’ experiences of how information seeking concerning sexuality is handled and given space in the school library. In Swedish high schools, sex education is integrated into a number of subject areas rather than taught as an independent subject. LÄS MER
5. My preferable workplace - A quantitative study about what HR-students find attractive in a coming employer and possible difference between gender and level of extroversionMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to, with basis in theory regarding employer branding, the personality trait of extroversion and gender differences examine the perceived importance of different aspects of employer branding. A quantitative study that included a questionnaire was made to investigate this phenomenon. LÄS MER