Sökning: "feminist foreign policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden feminist foreign policy.
1. FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS FRAMING TO DIFFERENT AUDIENCES A qualitative study of Swedish feminist foreign policy communication in four countriesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether and in what ways Swedish foreign policy actors framefeminist foreign policy differently for audiences. The focus of this thesis concentrates on thesingle case of Swedish feminist foreign policy and contains comparative elements. LÄS MER
2. Norms in Foreign Policy : Institutionalization and the road to a feminist foreign policy in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In 2015 the Swedish Foreign Minister announced that the foreign policy would be feminist. This thesis aims to advance an understanding of the process of institutionalizing feminism in the Swedish foreign policy statements and the effects this has had on Swedish foreign policy priorities. LÄS MER
3. Pro-life, Positioning and Imperialism - A Critical Discourse Analysis of U.S. Foreign Aid Statements on Abortion and Reproductive HealthMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses Critical Discourse Analysis to explore how the practice of abortion is defined and created in U.S. presidential administrations’ statements on foreign aid, how the discourses regarding abortion and reproductive health have changed between 1984-2019 and how the U.S. LÄS MER
4. Actor or ally? Exploring Sweden’s involvement in Turkish gender politics through the Swedish Consulate General in IstanbulMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to study the implementation of Sweden’s feminist foreign policy through its gender equality enchancing foreign aid to Turkish civil society, managed by The Swedish Consulate General in Istanbul. Through a multi-methods study based on document analysis of project grant cases in 2019, and in-depth interviews with Consulate staff and representatives from partner organizations, the study maps a web of different actors and processes of change in Turkish gender politics: states, civil society, segments of the public and the international community. LÄS MER
5. Feministisk utrikespolitik? ja ⎕ nej ⎕ kanske ⍁ : En idéanalys av utredningen om ett tillträde till TPNWKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis takes off in Sweden's declared feminist foreign policy and how these ideas are found in relation to nuclear weapons. Traditional security policy today is characterized by a realistic perspective where states' power and security are placed at the top of the agenda. LÄS MER