Sökning: "feminist politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden feminist politics.
1. The Matrix Behind Womanhood : Political Ideology and Substantive Representation of Women in PolandMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In 2015 the Polish political environment saw a sudden change with the election of PiS (Prawo i Sprawiedliwość/Law and Justice), a conservative right-wing wing party that became the ruling voice in society. Due to the interconnectedness of politics and religion, the role of the Catholic church gained prevalence leading to a shift in the preferred discursive practices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : During the last years, Colombia has put an effort in formally achieving higher levels of equality in the country which is particularly visible through the National Development Plan (2018-2022). The spreading of the COVID-19 pandemic, however, magnified those inequalities that the Plan is supposed to challenge by showing not only their ubiquity but the mechanisms through which they can be exacerbated in crises situations. LÄS MER
3. Ukraine's Implementation of UNSCR 1325 From a Feminist Security Perspective : With focus on the pillars of participation and protectionMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to study the Ukrainian implementation of UNSCR 1325 from a feminist security perspective. This has been done by focusing on the pillars of participation and protection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the intersections between social science and filmmaking practice through engaging with community filmmaking practice in Sweden. The main area of interest is to explore how feminist theory and methodology in social science can inform discussions in documentary filmmaking practice, both aiming to transform the oppressive narratives and empower voices from marginalized and minority communities. LÄS MER
5. My Oh My Myoma! : An Autoethnographical Experiment of Thinking My Personal Reproductive Struggles with Haraway’s Planetary Ethic of Making Kin, Not BabiesMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I explore Donna Haraway’s planetary ethic of making kin, not babies (2016) and how it could be put into practice by way of my own struggles with myoma (common muscle knots in the uterine tissue) and the question of having children or not. The personal reflections herein are based on my own thoughts and concerns, drawn from diary entries and personal conversations, on the issue of birthing and raising children on “a damaged earth” (Haraway, 2016, p. LÄS MER