Sökning: "field experiment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 724 uppsatser innehållade orden field experiment.
1. Understand me, do you? : An experiment exploring the natural language understanding of two open source chatbotsM1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : What do you think of when you hear the word chatbot? A helpful assistant when booking flight tickets? Maybe a frustrating encounter with a company’s customer support, or smart technologies that will eventually take over your job? The field of chatbots is under constant development and bots are more and more taking a place in our everyday life, but how well do they really understand us humans? The objective of this thesis is to investigate how capable two open source chatbots are in understanding human language when given input containing spelling errors, synonyms or faulty syntax. The study will further investigate if the bots get better at identifying what the user’s intention is when supplied with more training data to base their analysis on. LÄS MER
2. Rock Magnetic Studies of Magnetite and Quartzite: Results at Ambient Conditions and From Diamond Anvil Pressure Experiments (~2 GPa)Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Geofysik
Sammanfattning : Numerous techniques are used to study the magnetic history and properties of rocks, which provides important data on the Earth’s interior. In this study we conducted a series of experiments on two different sample sets, comprising pure magnetite (Set1) and a mixture of magnetite-hemoilmenite-bearing quartzite (Set2), in order to gather information about their magnetic susceptibility and remanent magnetization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The circular economy has during the last decade gained traction within academia, politics, and business as it is expected to promote sustainable economic growth and tackle resource scarcity. Further, established firms have to be sustainable to create a future return and be competitive. LÄS MER
4. Influence of State Empathic Concern and Personal Distress on Ratings of Dynamical Facial ExpressionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Inferring emotions from other people's facial expressions is essential for interpersonal functioning, but not everyone is equally capable. Facets of trait empathy (personal distress and empathic concern) influence emotion perception into opposing directions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Fine- grained Visual Classification (FGVC) is a rapidly growing field in image classification. However, it is a challenging task due to subcategories sharing subtle differences. LÄS MER