Sökning: "field theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3347 uppsatser innehållade orden field theory.
1. EVALUATION OF RADIATION DOSES USING CONE BEAM COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN ENDOVASCULAR AORTIC REPAIR AND SCOLIOSIS PROCEDURESMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The study includes the two areas, vascular surgery and orthopedics, and focuses on endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR) and scoliosis procedures. EVAR procedures contribute to a high radiation dose to the patient and for scoliosis procedures, it is often young girls that are undergoing surgery. LÄS MER
2. 49 kommuner och kampen mot klockan - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur SVT Nyheter Västs journalister ser på sitt public service-uppdrag i relation till geografisk representationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The aim of this study is to investigate how the journalists at SVT Nyheter Väst experience their public service assignment in relation to geographical representation of the published news. We will fulfill our aim by studying journalists opinions about news selection andevaluation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As digital technology revolutionises the world, it is not surprising that it is altering the way states conduct themselves, especially in terms of war. War is a powerful policy tool of states and its implications are massive. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The study aimed to investigate how a research-based communication-supporting observation tool could be used and adapted for compulsory school for children with severe learning disabilities, focusing on interaction and communication between staff and students with mainly non-verbal communication. The research questions were intended to answer how the tool could be adapted and why, and how the participants experienced the collegial learning meetings and their communication with the students before and after them. LÄS MER
5. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER