Sökning: "film art"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 uppsatser innehållade orden film art.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the academic field of adaptation studies has started questioning the fidelityledapproach to adaptation that was long its guiding principle. This essay builds upon thisnovel approach by focusing on the conflictual relationship between Stephen King’s novel TheShining (1977) and the film version (1980) directed by Stanley Kubrick. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK-Valand - Högskolan för konst och design
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to discuss and try to understand the role of image it’s effect on forming our way of thinking and ideology, specifically in relation to nature crisis and pandemics. On the other side I’m also willingto bring attention to our our cosuming lifestyle and it’s impact on the climate. LÄS MER
3. Konsekvenser av att fresta Jesus : En undersökning av receptionen av The Last Temptation of Christ och The First Temptation of Christ.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Ämnesforskning
Sammanfattning : Religion in popular culture has the power to evoke strong feelings and reactions, especially if someone feels offended by it. Jesus is a person with grave importance for many, since many people in the world are Christians. However, there is not a lot that can be said with certainty about the historical person Jesus. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : This essay is a reflection on various layers which inform my artistic practice, and particularly expands on the background and research for my short film The Spirit, The Lamp & The Permanent Inhabitant. It's an attempt to describe how certain parts of my Gotlandic background influence and inspire my artistic practice, and also to show how reading, writing and critical reflection are important parts of my process. LÄS MER
5. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" : an analysis of Dirty Dancing with a gender and class perspectiveL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes how Hollywood portrays gender and class in films through dance, more specifically in Emile Adrolino’s Dirty Dancing (1987). Due to the film’s immense popularity, it has become a cultural phenomenon and a part of the fabric of our society’s cultural context. LÄS MER