Sökning: "filter bubbles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden filter bubbles.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : This study looks to understand the convergence between social and traditional media by exemplifying with equestrian sport generally and especially by looking at Jerringpriset. Jerringpriset was won by a Swedish show jumper, which caused discussions in social and traditional media. LÄS MER
2. Nasty Peers and Smart Sceptics: The cognitive effects of low-quality discussions in comments sections on social mediaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In the social media world of fake news, filter bubbles, and online bullying, people have a hard time navigating through, and keeping an objective distance to, what is right and wrong. So far, only a few researchers have examined the effects of social media on users' thinking, showing that people adapt to antisocial behaviour or poor writing in comments sections. LÄS MER
3. An Empirical Study Concerning Filter Bubbles and Echo Chambers : The perception of personalized content in news applications.Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the perception of personalization on news applications and to examine to what extent it is seen as an optimal solution for users to receive information. Due to the growth of online news and digital journalism the amount of information that is being published online is significantly higher nowadays than it has previously been. LÄS MER
4. Misstag eller konspiration? : En kvalitativ gestaltningsanalys av Fria Tiders skildringar av mordet på före detta statsminister Olof PalmeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish prime minister, Olof Palme was murdered in the middle of the street in the heart of Stockholm, by an unknown perpetrator on the 28th of February 1986. Even though it has been 32 years since the death of the former prime minister, a keen interest of the murder within the media still exists and has not decreased over the years. LÄS MER
5. Architecture and Technology in Contested Terrain: An Application of Machine Learning in Interactive SpacesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the potential application of Machine Learning in architecture to help mitigate contested terrain. The process is defined by research and insights retrieved from it. LÄS MER