Sökning: "fire Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 uppsatser innehållade orden fire Management.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : The term Worst Credible Process Fire (WCPF) was introduced to the Norwegian Petroleum Industry as a complement to the probabilistic approach to define design loads for offshore facilities. Currently there are mainly two documents about the WCPF being the SINTEF report (2017) and the definition in NORSOK S-001 (2018). LÄS MER
2. Fire effects in a landscape of fear : food availability and perceived predation risk as potential determinants of patch utilization by herbivore preyMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Context: A major effect of climatic change is the global increase in forest fires, which potentially creates an increase in food availability for herbivorous species. Also vegetation density and the numbers of tree logs increase in burned sites, and this is thought to influence the perceived risk of herbivore prey species, which affects their anti‐predator behaviour and thereby the patch utilization. LÄS MER
3. GIS-based crisis communication : A platform for authorities to communicate with the public during wildfireMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik; KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Today, people are used to having technology as a constant aid. This also sets expectations that information should always be available. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis regards pricing, more specifically how to price products no one wish to have use of, but that are invaluable once they come to use. This is a case study that investigates a specific product that is about to enter the market. LÄS MER
5. Engagemang, motivation, handlingskraft : En fallstudie av samverkan mellan Länsstyrelsen och Försvarsmakten under skogbränderna i Gävleborgs län 2018Kandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers conditions for collaboration between two actors during the extensive fire-fighting effort in the Gävleborg region (Sweden) in summer 2018. The main purpose of the study is to explore how Länsstyrelsen and Försvarsmakten respectively identify the conditions for collaboration, and to what extent this image responds to a defined ideal type of collaboration. LÄS MER