Sökning: "fire scenarios"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 uppsatser innehållade orden fire scenarios.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : The term Worst Credible Process Fire (WCPF) was introduced to the Norwegian Petroleum Industry as a complement to the probabilistic approach to define design loads for offshore facilities. Currently there are mainly two documents about the WCPF being the SINTEF report (2017) and the definition in NORSOK S-001 (2018). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this report was based upon two different stages, with the aim of coming up with an improved screening process concerning fire spread within PSA at Ringhals Nuclear Power Plant in Sweden. The first phase consisted of creating a methodology for the screening process, which was based on various screening data, such as CDF, fire loads and openings between compartments. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand; Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : In the rapidly growing field of CFD-calculations (Computational Fluid Dynamics), companies and organizations are bringing forth new tools, tools that display an image of a given fire scenario. These tools are developed because they provide time efficiency as well as a sustainable economic approach. LÄS MER
4. Influence of ventilation on ro-ro space fire development : A study using two-zone fire models in order to explore tendencies of how different ventilation parameters affects the fire development in a ro-ro spaceUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : A ship to which vehicles and other loads can be rolled on and off is usually named ro-ro ship. A ro-ro ship consists of large corridor shaped space, normally extending to a considerable length or the entire length of the ship, which is usually loaded with various vehicles or stowage units. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of Strategies for the Integration of Building Information Modelling (BIM) with Simulation of Fires in EnclosuresMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is the study of fluid flows for the analysis of phenomena by scenarios simulated in a computer-based environment. One of the most well-known CFD simulation packages in the fire safety field is Fire Dynamic Simulator (FDS). LÄS MER