Sökning: "fischer policy"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden fischer policy.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : Given the recent advances within a subfield of machine learning called reinforcement learning, several papers have shown that it is possible to create self-learning digital agents, agents that take actions and pursue strategies in complex environments without any prior knowledge. This thesis investigates the performance of the state-of-the-art reinforcement learning algorithm proximal policy optimization, when trained on a task with nondeterministic state transitions. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper provides a framework to disentangle the effects of uncertainty and risk aversion on Euro area sovereign bond yields vis-à-vis Germany, which were often confounded in previous studies. In a second step, the impact of European monetary policy on spreads through its impact on risk aversion is estimated. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In “The economics of the government budget constraint” Stanley Fischer discusses the negative implications of government deficits and debts and concludes that to achieve stability and growth a state should implement fiscal discipline i.e. keep the budget in balance. LÄS MER
4. The influence of labour market institutions on busi-ness survival in European countries: what affects the survival of new businesses?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract: New ventures’ survival chances are becoming increasingly lower threatening economic growth and the innovation capability of each country. Research on business survival has focussed on many internal and structural drivers, however, there is a large gap regarding external influences, especially the influence of labour market institutions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project was to determine the consequences of the large-scale introduction of wood-based biofuels in the road transport sector. Therefore a model has been developed to project the demand for wood in Sweden in the period from 2007 to 2050. LÄS MER