Sökning: "flow efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 932 uppsatser innehållade orden flow efficiency.
1. Redesign of a website and visual brand language : Development of a new website and graphic profile for an energy efficiency companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The project that is presented in this report is the result of a master thesis for the Industrial Design Engineering programme at Luleå University of Technology. The project was conducted towards and together with the company Leosol during the fall of 2020. LÄS MER
2. Modeling BOD removal in free watersurface constructed wetlands with variable residence time-based methodsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Constructed wetlands (CWs) have been applied for several years in the removal process pollutants from secondary treatment plants and stormwater. In this paper, the Variable Residence Time (VART) model for solute transport in streams was extended to simulate the BOD removal process in free water surface flow constructed wetlands (FWS CWs). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : During the production of Axis's cameras, the optics modules have to do a number of tests and calibrations that are performed in different test stations. The test and calibration sequence differs between different models. This has so far been done manually by having operators move the units between test stations. LÄS MER
4. Application of HEC-HMS modelling on River Storån,Model evaluation and analysis of the processes by using soil moisture accounting loss methodMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : River Storån, a major tributary of Lake Bolmen which is a source of fresh water to Skåne county of Sweden is found to alter the color of water in the lake due to the presence of natural organic matter. Hence it is of utmost importance to study the river to understand the dynamics of generation and flow of water from the river to the lake. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the power production from wind power and other renewable energy sources has increased significantly. Arguably, this is due to the greenhouse effect and the economic benefit of generating power from the wind. Wind power has the potential to replace other non-renewable power sources. LÄS MER