Sökning: "folded cascode"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden folded cascode.
1. Power-Efficient Settling Time Reduction Techniques for a Folded-Cascode Amplifier in 1.8 V, 0.18 um CMOSMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och SystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Testability is crucial in today’s complex industrial system on chips (SoCs), where sensitive on-chip analog voltages need to be measured. In such cases, an operational amplifier (opamp) is required to sufficiently buffer the signals before they can drive the chip pad and probe parasitics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Analog-to-digital converters are inevitable in the modern communication systems and there is always a need for the design of low-power converters. There are different A/D architectures to achieve medium resolution at medium speeds and among all those Cyclic/Algorithmic structure stands out due to its low hardware complexity and less die area costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ElektroniksystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The majority of signals, that need to be processed, are analog, which are continuous and can take an infinite number of values at any time instant. Precision of the analog signals are limited due to influence of distortion which leads to the use of digital signals for better performance and cost. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Rapid development in CMOS technology has resulted in its suitability for the implementation of readout front-end systems in terms of high integration density, and low power consumption yet at the same time posing many challenges for analog circuits design like readout front-end. One of the significant challenges is the low noise design for high speed front-end systems, while at the same time minimizing the power consumption as much as possible. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis describes the design of a track-and-hold (T&H) circuit with 10bit resolution, 80MS/s and 30MHz bandwidth. It is designed in a 0.18µm CMOS process with a supply voltage of 1.8 Volt. LÄS MER