Sökning: "food crop"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 uppsatser innehållade orden food crop.
1. Sustainability effects of introducing legumes in traditional cropping systems : an experimental case study in Swedish contextUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The agricultural sector of the world faces a growing food demand because of a growing world population. To support this growing demand, it could be necessary that agricultural production increases, this increase in production must be achieved sustainably. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Framtidens klimat kommer bli mer extremt. För lite nederbörd samt värmeböljor under odlingssäsongen kommer troligen ske oftare vilket påverkar avkastningen för de flesta lantbruksgrödor negativt. Samtidigt kommer världens befolkning öka och det kommer behövas produceras mer mat för den ökande befolkningen. LÄS MER
3. The economic and social role of married women in the agricultural production system in the region of Muea–CameroonMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Married women play a vital economic and social role in the agricultural production system in Cameroon. These women are mostly involved in food crop production. LÄS MER
4. Small-scale biogas production from organic waste and application in mid-income countries – a case study of a Lebanese communityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The controlled anaerobic digestion of organic waste in a biogas facility aggregates advantages of waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient recycling and is a promising technology to deal with contemporary issues of waste management and energy recovery. Small-scale biogas production units can be simply designed and successfully operated even in settings where means for advanced technology equipment are low and institutional capacities limited. LÄS MER
5. Determinants of Tanzania rural households’ income diversification and its impact on food securityMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyze the determinants of rural household income diversification and its impact on food security in Tanzania. With the current changes in the climatic conditions, there is a need for households to reduce their dependence on agriculture and diversify into other income generating activities. LÄS MER