Sökning: "foreign policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 732 uppsatser innehållade orden foreign policy.
1. Gendering national identity: a poststructural analysis of the Trump administration and foreign trade policyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This paper takes its onset in an ongoing trade war between the United States (U.S.) andChina. As current president of the U. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to analyse whether the view on the European union as an institution and a political actor has changed over time whitin the swedish christian democratic party. The period of time that is analysed starts at 1993 and ends at 2018, and it is clear that during this period a significant change in focus whitin the christian democrats with regards to three specific policy areas in EU-politics has occured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : Since his return to office in 2012, Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzō has been widely recognised as pursuing a more proactive foreign and security policy than previous prime ministers. This thesis examines the maritime policies of Prime Minister Abe applicable to the South East Asia region as an example of his changed approach to foreign and security policies. LÄS MER
4. Participation vs Protection : A quantitative content analysis of ‘Women, Peace and Security’ in the Swedish statements in the United Nations Security Council 2017-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper takes its point of departure in the skewed attention towards the ‘protection’ of women rather than the ‘participation’ of women when talking about ‘Women, Peace &Security’ (WPS) in the UN Security Council. Given the centrality of Sweden, as the first country in the world with a feminist foreign policy, this thesis fills a gap in the current research as it investigates whether this skewed attention was reflected during Sweden’s time as a non-permanent member in the UNSC 2017-2018 or not. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Frank Herbert’s Dune is generally recognized as the best-selling science fiction novel of all time. While it is commonly referred to as a novel of environmental characteristics, this essay investigates the depiction of society and how the power dynamics in this far future setting are presented. LÄS MER