Sökning: "fossil-free transport"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden fossil-free transport.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Climate change is one of the great challenges of our time and requires adaptation on many levels of society, including a transition to renewable energy sources. There is a goal to achieve a fossil-free and climate-neutral Scania by 2030, which puts pressure on the energy system which must also meet rising energy demands. LÄS MER
2. “We may want the transition, but we don’t actually want the transition” : a discourse analysis of Swedish policies to incentivise charging infrastructure development for electric vehiclesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : As Swedish government aims for the transition to a fossil fuel-free transport sector by 2030, it becomes clear that the electrification of the fleet is one of the biggest ambitions to achieve that goal. The process is hindered by various factors and one of them is the development of charging infrastructure which has been proven a bottleneck in the transition to a fossil free passenger car fleet. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Carbon emissions are one of the primary drivers of climate change and the transport sector accounts for 24% of the global carbon emissions. A shift within the automobile industry towards more eco-friendly modes of transportation is hence needed. LÄS MER
4. The Future of Public Fast Charging : A forecasting of battery supported public fast charging based on a business model perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Projekt, innovationer och entreprenörskap
Sammanfattning : With the ever-pressing threat of a climate crisis, the EU has decided to become the first climate-neutral continent by 2050. This in turn will require the road transportation sector to make a transition from fossil dependent to fossil-free vehicles. Sweden has the objective to become net positive in GHG emissions by 2045. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Hard carbon is an important material for future fossil-free transport systems, as it is a popular choice for the production of anodes for sodium-ion batteries. Biomass is a popular carbonaceous raw material for making hard carbon. LÄS MER