Sökning: "free cooling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden free cooling.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Energivetenskap
Sammanfattning : Vasakronan is a real estate company with plans to build several geoenergy systems among other energy saving solutions to reduce 50 % of their buildings energy use. Each plant is designed by different constructors; thus, the design of the plants varies with both operating systems and construction. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fluida och mekatroniska system
Sammanfattning : This thesis documents the modelling of generic Environmental Control System(ECS) of an aircraft in Modelica by utilizing components from free version of theTTECCS (Technical Thermodynamic Environmental Control and Cooling Systems) library. In doing so, components used for developing ECS from the TTECCS library are mathematically verified with theoretical formula in MATLAB. LÄS MER
3. Free cooling in data centers : Experimental test of direct airside economization with direct evaporative coolingMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : The backbone of the expanding Information and Communication Technology (ICT)-sector are data centers. In these, Information Technology (IT) equipment is housed which provides computational power for e.g. cloud computing and internet services. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Daylighting is a free source of light that fosters a direct connection to nature. It has a great potential to enhance the health and productivity of the building inhabitants, to improve thermal and visual comfort in indoor spaces, and to increase energy efficiency in buildings. LÄS MER
5. Cooling Air Management For Hybrid Electric Vehicles Using Combined 3D Aerodynamic & Thermodynamic CFD : For External Automotive AerodynamicsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This is a master thesis report in vehicle aerodynamics and cooling air management. The thesis is carried out at China Euro Vehicle Technology (CEVT) AB and is part of the course P7010T, Master Thesis in Space Engineering at Luleå University of Technology (LTU). LÄS MER