Sökning: "frequency estimation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 187 uppsatser innehållade orden frequency estimation.
1. GIS-based approach to estimate direct economic damages of fluvial flooding under various future scenarios: A case study of the Neckar river basin (Germany)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Fluvial floods can cause significant damages to inundated assets. The frequency and magnitude of fluvial floods are related to precipitation amounts, which are expected to change throughout the 21st century due to global warming. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Millimeter wave pulsed radar has found many applications, among them hand gesture sensing, which this work has as purpose. This application has already shown good potential, , and here in this work robustness aspects are taken into account. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project has investigated the muon background of the SHiP experiment to determine whether it can boost the experiment sensitivity to visible Dark Photon decay. Using Fermi-Weizsäcker-Williams approximation to muon scattering we found the probability of muons generating massive photons, using Bremsstrahlung and direct lepton pair production as an estimation of the frequency of muon EM-interactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates different solutions to the target tracking problem with the use of airborne radar measurements. The purpose of this report is to present and compare options that can improve the tracking performance when the target is performing various manoeuvres while the radar measurements are noisy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Nobel Prize-winning modern portfolio theory (MPT) has been considered to be one of the most important and influential economic theories within finance and investment management. MPT assumes investors to be riskaverse and uses the variance of asset returns as a proxy of risk to maximise the performance of a portfolio. LÄS MER