Sökning: "frequency-shift keying modulation"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden frequency-shift keying modulation.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Railway signaling is of paramount importance to ensure traffic management andsafety on the rail network. The main lines are divided into sections called ‘blocks’,which are governed by a fixed signal installation. To prevent trains from colliding,each block allows one train at once. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a study of different modulation schemes in the context of backscatter communication. Backscatter communication is a way of wireless communication where no active signal is transmitted. Instead surrounding signals are modified to transmit data. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE)
Sammanfattning : Simulation is the process of computing a behavior determined by a given model of a system of interest. Modeling is the process of creating a model that formally describes a given class of system. Modeling and simulation can be used to quickly and cheaply study and understand new technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska komponenter; Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska komponenter
Sammanfattning : Today, medical implants such as cardiac pacemakers, neurostimulators, hearing aids anddrug delivery systems are increasinglymore important and frequently used in the health caresystem. This type of devices have historically used inductive coupling as communicationmedium. LÄS MER
5. Performance Evaluation of M-ary Frequency Shift Keying Radio Modems via Measurements and SimulationsMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Avdelningen för telekommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : M-ary Frequency Shift Keying is a power efficient modulation scheme that is currently used by manufacturers of low power low data rate data transmission equipment. The power efficiency of this modulation increases as the signal alphabet increases at the expense of increased complexity and reduced bandwidth efficiency. LÄS MER