Sökning: "from china"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1704 uppsatser innehållade orden from china.
1. Arktiska rådet - Ett samarbete i Antropocen : En kritisk innehållsanalys av arktiska strategidokumentKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Presently the Arctic is characterized by climate change. The melting ice masses have also led to changed geopolitical conditions that act and drive the region towards an unpredictable outcome. This change sheds light on the actors in the Arctic Council (AC) and their ability to cooperate. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the aid allocation behaviors of the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) donors and their response to the emergence of China as a new donor in the aid landscape. My empirical strategy makes use of an interacted instrumental variable that relies on exogenous variation in the supply of Chinese aid over time resulting from changes in Chinese steel production. LÄS MER
3. Hong Kong in Transition : The Hong Kong identity and value change in relation to the pro-democracy protests of 2003-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The importance of protecting democracy and free speech in the world has never been moreparamount than in a time like now, when pro-democracy and independence movements areon the rise and democracy is declining. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the potentialstrengthening of the local identity in Hong Kong in relation to the 21st centurypro-democratic protests and the postmaterialist generation. LÄS MER
4. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: With globalization development, education cooperation and competition among countries are becoming more and more frequent, which makes many students want to go abroad for further study to learn more professional knowledge. China is a country with the largest number of students studying abroad, promoting the development of oversea study agencies. LÄS MER