Sökning: "fuel efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 469 uppsatser innehållade orden fuel efficiency.
1. Möjligheter till ökad driftsäkerhet och kostnadseffektivitet i fjärrvärmenät : En simulerings- och optimeringsstudie på Kalmar EnergiMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem; Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : Since district heating is the most common way of space heatingin Sweden, continual improvements of theefficiency of production and distribution of district heating is crucial. The purposeof this report is therefore to, using Kalmar Energi as an example, study how the production and distribution of district heating is affected by introducing a bypass pipeat a critical point in the network, and to investigate howcost efficiency might be achieved. LÄS MER
2. Influence of nitrocarburization on the thermomechanical fatigue properties of ductile iron for exhaust components : Analysis and comparisons of TMF-propertiesMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : New stricter environmental legislation requires lower emissions and fuel consumption of automotive engines. Therefore the fuel efficiency must be increased but this leads to higher loads in the engine. As for the exhaust system it is affected by higher thermomechanical loads. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study examines the cost efficiency of reducing carbon emissions for personal vehicles by changing from petrol to either bio fuels or electric operation. Based on own simulations of fuel consumption, life cycle-emissions and -production costs are derived based on existing knowledge through previous studies. LÄS MER
4. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
5. Adoption of high-technology products in emerging markets: The ACE-1 advanced biomass cookstove in rural CambodiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study examines the adoption of clean cooking technologies in developing countries with a focus on the ACE-1 advanced biomass stove (ABS). Marginalized communities in rural environments are often exposed to high levels of Household Air Pollution (HAP) due to the common use of traditional cookstoves. LÄS MER