Sökning: "fund characteristics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 uppsatser innehållade orden fund characteristics.
1. Are Women the Real Alpha Males? Gender differences through the lense of performance and risk in the Swedish mutual fund industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Mutual Fund Performance : An analysis of determinants of risk-adjusted performance for mutual equity funds available for Swedish investorsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The mutual fund industry in Sweden has grown rapidly over the past years. Research has been made on the topic for over 50 years, however there are still uncertainties about the determinants of fund performance. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, we evaluate the performance of 395 private equity funds by European private equity firms between 1989 and 2018, using real cash flow data gathered from Preqin. The evaluation involves using absolute- and relative performance measures. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Research has shown that the selection criteria, so-called screens, of socially responsible funds (SRF) affect their financial performance. The difference is particularly distinguishable during market crisis, where the exclusion of unethical industries (negative screening) has proven to be an inferior strategy compared to selecting companies with good social performance (positive screening). LÄS MER
5. Does the Market Remember? How Underperforming IPOs of Portfolio Companies Impact Future Exit Options of Private Equity FundsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The unprecedented rise in private equity as an asset class has drawn the attention of scholars, practitioners and the general public alike. Notwithstanding, the determinants of the exit route, a crucial part of the value creation of private equity funds, remains partly unanswered. LÄS MER