Sökning: "fund manager"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden fund manager.
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: On January 3, 2018, the discussed MiFID II directive was implemented. The proponents argue that MiFID II increases transparency and benefits the end customers. The critics argue that smaller players are driven out from the market and that companies lose coverage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today fund investment options are endless. To be able to profit, talented fund managers are of great importance. The purpose of this thesis is to communicate the real performance of managers and if they are skilled enough to cover their costs. This analysis can contribute to the decision of hiring or firing a fund manager. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper we investigate the relationship between active management, manager experience and fund performance among Swedish all-equity mutual funds between 2003 and 2016. To measure different aspects of active management we combine two measures of active management-active share and tracking error-similar to Cremers and Petajisto (2009). LÄS MER
4. A Study to Examine During what Market Conditions it has been Profitable with Home Bias for a Swedish Fund ManagerKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis in applied statistics and industrial economics examines the correlation between a number of market conditions on the Swedish and Global market and the yield difference between the Swedish stock market and the Global stock market. The report is based on data from the index MSCI Sweden Net Return, MSCI World Net Return and the Volatility index S&P 500. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Conscious customers and the threat of regulations have compelled capital markets around the world to increase their sustainability focus. Today, a fund manager must know how to measure and communicate the sustainability of her fund’s portfolio, which raises the question of how such measurement should be designed? By interviewing decision makers at one of Sweden’s major fund management firms and examining existing sustainability metrics, we identify the key features practitioners want from a sustainability measurement and discuss how existing metrics relate to this. LÄS MER