Sökning: "fuzzy front-end"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden fuzzy front-end.
1. Mitigating Uncertainty by Including the Customer in the Fuzzy Front-End of Innovation - A comparative multiple-case study of Polestar and On to identify successful customer collaborationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The fuzzy front-end (FFE) is the first phase of new product development which is associatedwith high levels of uncertainty. Mitigating uncertainty is a key factor to enable successfulinnovation. LÄS MER
2. Thriving towards extreme openness : A way of facilitating Fuzzy front-end activities by using communication technologyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – This study has two different purposes. First, we aim to understand and describe the new phenomenon of extreme openness within the area of open innovation by answering the following question: How can this new concept of extreme openness within the Fuzzy front-end be understood and described? The second purpose of this study is to investigate how Fuzzy front-end activities can be held at a distance by answer the following question: Which technology-based communication can facilitate distance-based Fuzzy front-end activities? Method – This study was conducted as an abductive single case-study of the Fuzzy front-end process where extreme openness is performed at a multinational conglomerate company. LÄS MER
3. The Application of Futures Studies in Innovation Processes : Scenario methods as a tool to facilitate flexibility and enable future resilient productsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Companies are pressured by dynamic markets and the increase of innovation speed, technology change and shortening of product life cycles. They need to attend to customer demands and ever-changing environmental conditions, policies and regulations set by governments and institutions in order to stay relevant on the market and be allowed to operate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Innovation plays an increasingly important role in many sectors, and receives growing interest from companies, researchers and nations. Increasing attention has been paid to the Front-End of Innovation (FEI), the initial part of the innovation process, where prociency has been shown to have the greatest impact on future innovation success. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: It is argued that most of the new product do not fail in the end but it fails in the beginning of the innovation. Managing front end of NPD, is the most important and difficult challenges facing the innovation managers. Effectively promoting front end activities can contribute directly to the success of the new product. LÄS MER