Sökning: "game theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 587 uppsatser innehållade orden game theory.
1. Sexy 16-Year-Old Baby-Eater: Gendered, Sexualized, and Racialized Discourses in Exalted, Second EditionMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Previous research finds roleplaying games, as well as the wider spectrum of geek culture thatthey exist within, to be defined by discourses favoring a white, heterosexual, cis-maleviewpoint, drawing up and reproducing stereotypes and tropes that are inherently misogynist,homophobic, and racist. Heretofore, research into discourses of gender, sexuality, and race inroleplaying games has focused overwhelmingly on market leader Dungeons & Dragons (1971-ongoing), largely neglecting to scrutinize other well-established titles that may adhere to orbreak from the same tendencies. LÄS MER
2. DEVELOPMENT OF IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF A VINTAGE CINEMA THEATRE - Explore techniques of game design and immersive technology to recreate the experience of exploring the Flamman cinema buildingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Virtual reality (VR) made cinema applications today can be considered as simple mediaplayers that are often set in a fictions environment without the privilege of explorabilitygiven to the user - who from the start remains seated in the virtual world. That is due tothe definition of user control which is restrained to the extent that the controllers aremoderated to the definition of interaction with graphical user interfaces such as mediaplayer buttons. LÄS MER
3. MIXED MEMORY Q-LEARNER An adaptive reinforcement learning algorithm for the Iterated Prisoner’s DilemmaKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The success of future societies is likely to depend on cooperative interactionsbetween humans and artificial agents. As such, it is important to investigate howmachines can learn to cooperate. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers the process and theory behind creating a domain-specific languagefor board games. This language is specifically made for positional board games andallows for further implementation of games in that category. A selection of examplegames were created and shipped with the language to showcase its usage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we aim to provide a fully data driven approach for modelling financial derivatives, exclusively using deep learning. In order for a derivatives model to be plausible, it should adhere to the principle of no-arbitrage which has profound consequences on both pricing and risk management. LÄS MER