Sökning: "gameplay design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 uppsatser innehållade orden gameplay design.
1. Designing Mobile Augmented Reality Board Games - Exploring the Design Space With Regard to Player EngagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Augmented reality board games is a relatively new concept. Designing these typesof games can be challenging for designers as there are no well established guidelinesto consider. The combination of board games and augmented reality creates a largenew design space for designers to explore. LÄS MER
2. Laser Lunacy! A Collaborative and Co-located Multiplayer Game Developing a Tool for Children to Practice CollaborationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The development and spread of digital platforms have led to many new phenomena.Many of them positive, but many of them also negative. One such negative phenomenonis the increasing amount of time that children spend on platforms such ascomputers, tablets, and smartphones. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Simulating the natural movement of large groups of flocking animals has been agrowing field of research within computer science since the 1980’s, largely becauseof its potential in performance optimisation. The purpose of this bachelor’s thesisis to combine this existing research in flocking behaviour with gameplay designand optimisation to create a procedural game with flocking as its main feature. LÄS MER
4. Visualization in games: How is health and health-changes visualized in games? : An analysis of game graphics in current gamesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : The following study investigates how recent games (2014 - 2018) visualize health and health changes, with a focus on the player character’s health, the player character taking damage and the graphical user interface (GUI). 50 games were coded via gameplay videos on YouTube and then analysed. LÄS MER
5. The loot box dilemma : A qualitative thesis of video game players interactions and mitigation of unethical aspects in loot boxes.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : In-game purchase options are referred to as microtransactions and have become a common revenue for modern video games. Microtransactions refer to small payments made inside of video games to acquire game content. The phenomenon of microtransactions is often related to "loot boxes". LÄS MER