Sökning: "gender differences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3063 uppsatser innehållade orden gender differences.
1. Kontroll i fastighetsbranschen. En kvalitativ enfallsstudie om kvinnliga och manliga chefers upplevelser av kontroll på arbetsplatsenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to examine managers experiences of control at the workplace within the property sector, and how these experiences differ between female and male managers. This study is a qualitative single case study that intends to offer a deeper understanding of a unique case and uses an abductive method approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Citizens' attitudes toward the police underlies police legitimacy. The aim of the current study was to investigate Swedish and Japanese university students’ attitudes toward the police and how these may differ. The data was collected through a Qualtrics survey, which was sent out to universities, posted on social medias and forums. LÄS MER
3. Representation av genus i svenska ungdomsserier : En multimodal kritisk diskursanalys av genusrepresentation i Young Royals och Störst av alltKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study “Representation of gender in Swedish youth TV series” is to illustrate how genders are represented in Swedish youth tv-series. Young people are influenced by the media when creating their identities and shaping their views of the world. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Levels of loneliness are high in young adults, meanwhile they are the most connected generations ever through social media. Potential links between loneliness and the increased use of social media is of sociological interest to study. LÄS MER
5. Gender Equality in the English Classroom : Teachers’ Attitudes Toward Incorporating Gender Equality in Their Teaching of Upper Secondary School EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to attain a deeper understanding of how English teachers approach the incorporation of gender equality in their English teaching, and the challenges and successes encountered in their pedagogical method. The study takes a qualitative approach, where the research examines the attitudes, teaching strategies and practical experiences of English teachers through semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER