Sökning: "gender equality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1660 uppsatser innehållade orden gender equality.
1. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
2. JÄMLIKHET OCH RESPEKTFULLA RELATIONER I KLASSRUMMET Intervjuer med högstadieelever födda i Syrien och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims:Syrian children who have experienced the terror of civil war have happily found themselves in a peaceful Sweden, where there is a completely different value system and a different "normal" life. The purpose of this essay is to ex-amine some of these teen-agers' perception of new values and principles of gender equality and to observe the changes that have taken place in their way of thinking, especially as these children are raised according to the strict rules of Islamic-Arab tradition. LÄS MER
3. Är sportsändningar - jämställda eller representativa? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av hur mycket tid manliga och kvinnliga idrottare får i sportsändningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the past, the reported research indicates that the reporting in the television medium, in the fields of sports, historically, has been dominated heavily by men, both as athletes and as journalists. In this way, television is creating a male norm and, therefore, it is important to measure the amount of time men and women receive in Swedish television (SVT) and TV4 sports news. LÄS MER
4. Gaining international legitimacy by improving women's rights and gender equality - The case of NicaraguaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A reoccurring argument in previous research is that autocracies implement policy changes for women’s rights in order to gain international legitimacy. The idea is that by showing the international community that they are on-board with the global movement to empower women; focus is diverted from their shortcomings in other democratic aspects. LÄS MER
5. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER