Sökning: "gender quota"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden gender quota.
1. Har kvinnors riskaversion effekt på redovisningskvalitet och revisionsarvode? : En kvantitativ studie på 129 företag i Europa.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: Do women's risk aversion have any effect on earnings quality and audit fees? Level: Student thesis, final assignment for Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Author: Josephine Jonsson and Josefin Lund Supervisor: Jan Svanberg Date: 2019 – june Aim: Due to the positive qualities women are considered to add to the boardroom and the countries' quota requirements for the proportion of women on boards, it is of great importance to examine the possible effect of an increased number of women on boards. The purpose of this study is to investigate whether there is a connection between external audit fees and the proportion of women on the board. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : The Swedish forest sector have under a long time been characterized of a masculine culture but are changing toward a more equal forest sector. With the perspective of composition of board members and board work, methods and actions can be discussed to improve changes toward a more equal board and organisation. LÄS MER
3. Towards Equal Participation in Leadership - An empirical study on the short-term effects of a mandatory gender quota on supervisory boards in GermanyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With growing pressure for policy makers to address the underrepresentation of women in corporate leadership roles, it is important to analyze the effectiveness of board quotas as a demand-side intervention. This thesis examines the short-term effects of a mandatory gender quota on supervisory boards implemented in Germany in January 2016. LÄS MER
4. Flexibla identiteter i formella system : En idealtypsanalys avseende klassificering av kvinnor och kvalificering för kvoteringKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are two parallel developments in European and, particularly important for this study, Swedish policy. The trend is that the individual's self-determination of his gender identity, rather than psychological investigations, medical assessments and legal sections, should be legitimate in recognizing gender identity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite numerous reforms the gender inequalities associated with parental leave persists in Sweden. In 2005 the investigation of parental insurance recommended extending the quota for each parent. The government at the time however chose not to support the proposal, illuminating a potential tension between class and sex. LÄS MER